jiy k

Established Member
Impact
Hello

TreatmentBill / Com

Any Opinion on this?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can’t think of a positive use for it (nobody likes a bill for treatment), but perhaps others have a different opinion.

•••
I can’t think of a positive use for it (nobody likes a bill for treatment), but perhaps others have a different opinion.
I think that this Domain can be used for Medical Billing, Treatment Billing Services .

Last edited:
•••
Did an exact search and the results were overwhelmingly about legislative bills concerning medical issues. A couple of actual medical Bill services lost amongst those, no ads. So I don’t think this name is that strong for billing. Perhaps a site bringing news and analysis about various federal and state bills and laws regarding medical treatment, with advertising by medical services and law firms? I’m not sure…

Last edited:
•••
Did an exact search and the results were overwhelmingly about legislative bills concerning medical issues. A couple of actual medical Bill services lost amongst those, no ads. So I don’t think this name is that strong for billing. Perhaps a site bringing news and analysis about various federal and state bills and laws regarding medical treatment, with advertising by medical services and law firms? I’m not sure…
Normally a visitor might search with billing or billing services as suffix. Proper On-Page SEO with Medical Billing Service as Title Tag & Proper Meta Description with other aligning factors, might help to reach out to the concerned Search Engine visitors
Just my opinion. I am not a SEO expert.
Thank you.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back