Dynadot

domain travelling.work and a few other .work domains.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DiscoStu

Impact
I'm not a domainer but perhaps soon. Looking to make my first sale, just wondering if you see any value in these names? Any in particular? I was setting up to sell on Sedo and got some appraisals from their algorithm...they seemed a bit ambitious to me but then again I'm not experienced. Travelling.work got the highest and is my personal favourite.

available2.work
forbitcoin.work
gameat.work
getaraise.work
getpenisto.work ...yep
goingbackto.work
peniswont.work ...yep again
taxcredits.work
travelling.work

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry but I don't see any value. These choices would would not be ideal choices even in the .com let alone an extension like .work. You say yourself you are not a domainer... as such, read up on the forums more, stick with .coms to start and stay away from very niche areas. Leave the GTLDs alone. Good luck.

•••
Welcome to NP

Cant see any value in these

If you register any of these new extensions, you will have to get the ultra premium words to have any value

As advised above, you are better off staying far away from these new extensions, stick to .COM

•••
Not much value, but in .com several of them would have been worth something; travelling.com & taxcredits.com specifically.

•••
Not much value, but in .com several of them would have been worth something; travelling.com & taxcredits.com specifically.
Something being 5 to 7 figures.

•••
Cheers guys. They were free at least.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back