Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nabilalsadah

Established Member
Impact
Hi all
Have you heard about travads.com for selling domains in a discount club please

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi all
Travads is a legit business by most reviewers opinion, I as a participant of over 4 months buyer has not seen any results, though their clients are regularly communicated as regards their domain but, it's never a fast thing, it can take a year plus before your domain could be sold. Thus, it's advisable that an extra money should be invested rather than real money use for daily business.

•••
I would say beware of any company who uses stolen content on their website and whose positive reviews on here and Trustpilot are from people who it appears have only joined to leave a positive review.

Last edited:
•••
Hi all

Hi all

I would say beware of any company who uses stolen content on their website and whose positive reviews on here and Trustpilot are from people who it appears have only joined to leave a positive review.
Well, my review of Travads might look positive but in the real sense of it is neutral, though I bought a domain with then, nevertheless, it has not been sold for months, it was all hearsay and not actually authenticated.

•••
Well, my review of Travads might look positive but in the real sense of it is neutral, though I bought a domain with then, nevertheless, it has not been sold for months, it was all hearsay and not actually authenticated.
Where on their site did you buy a domain?

•••
Where on their site did you buy a domain?
You will first join the the Travads discount club before domain can be sold to you

•••
I won't.

:xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hi all

Well, you have taken the right decision, most of us that bought it with impulse are still regretting it.

Travads is a legit business by most reviewers opinion, I as a participant of over 4 months buyer has not seen any results, though their clients are regularly communicated as regards their domain but, it's never a fast thing, it can take a year plus before your domain could be sold. Thus, it's advisable that an extra money should be invested rather than real money use for daily business.
I'm sorry for misleading the public for saying it's a legit business, findings just show that are scammer holding people to ransom for many years. Travads should be avoided like plague, they have wrecked so many lives and throw sorrow into many homes by swindling them of means of livelihood, people should take note of this, lest they become victim.

•••
Hi all
I bought a domain since Feb, we're in July no story.
My money trapped there 😪

•••
I bought a domain since Feb, we're in July no story.
My money trapped there 😪
Nobody has ever been paid in Travads, it's a scam taken too far, I'm the one that first wrote about them on Trustpilot, they called me and made a threat and promised to come and write positive reviews in order to pull wool over people's eyes which they are still doing up till today, people needs to be careful of those scammers, they are ready to go to any length in order to defraud people.

•••
My money is also trapped there since march

•••
I'm sorry for misleading the public for saying it's a legit business, findings just show that are scammer holding people to ransom for many years. Travads should be avoided like plague, they have wrecked so many lives and throw sorrow into many homes by swindling them of means of livelihood, people should take note of this, lest they become victim.
My money has been trapped there since march I have not heard anything from them, I always see positive reviews in trust pilot I don't know how true

•••
My money has been trapped there since march I have not heard anything from them, I always see positive reviews in trust pilot I don't know how true
The positive reviews you saw there are paid reviewers from the company, so many unsuspecting individual will see reviews from genuine participant, they will look away, buy it and started regretting especially when years roll in without seen anything, I and my 11 friends were scammed over a year ago, if you call them, they will start to tell you stories, I started review about their company at Trustpilot, they made a threat bullied me and reported me, flagged my account and got it deleted, so many won't understand until you bought domain from them and your money got trapped, sorry for your loss sister, God will repay you somewhere else.

•••
It is well, I think we need to do something about this

•••
I bought a domain there since October 2022 and till now nothing. Whenever I call them, they will tell me it's creating traffic that they can't just give out domain for people to buy and sell. God this should not be true

•••
Omo... This company is complete scam. I bought a domain in January and up till now, it has not been sold. They keep telling you one story to another. For me, I have a plan for them. I can't spend my hard-earned money on this rubbish.

•••
Omo... This company is complete scam. I bought a domain in January and up till now, it has not been sold. They keep telling you one story to another. For me, I have a plan for them. I can't spend my hard-earned money on this rubbish.
Travads is an embodiment of scam and can not be described less. People are still doing it because of positive paid reviewers.

•••
Can anyone post the names you bought to sell?

On the site it says:
"We enable our customers to acquire highly sought-after domain names"

It would be interesting to see examples of these names.

•••
Someone chatted me on Facebook that he will help me sell my domain. He said he's going to sell from backend with a commission. Abeg I hope it's not entering scam

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back