Dynadot

Translation: SüdItalien.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Looking for the translation for this domain:

SüdItalien.com

I think/hope this is German for > SouthernItaly.com - especially as SüdTirol.info sold for $10,308 - and that was back in 2005.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, you're correct: "Süd Italien" = "Southern Italy"

Nice name, but compared to "SüdTirol" not that commonly used/searched for - Google searches (exact p.m. in Germany):

[SüdTirol] 74.000
[SüdItalien] 3.600

cheers
John

•••
Froschkönig

Thanks, John.

You wouldn't happen to understand: Froschkönig.com

I think it means FrogPrince, but not sure. Seems to be over 25,000 exact monthly searches (in Germany). Some firms even seem to have this name. What do you think?

•••
it means frog prince (king) indeed, but I am not sure it would be valuable, those searches could be children looking for the popular fairytale...

•••
Thanks for your input.

Seems there are some potential end users, like:

Froschkoenig.biz
DerFroschkoenig.ch
Froschkoenig.com
ms-Froschkoenig.ch
Froschkoenig-gelsenkirchen.de
Froschkoenig-berlin.de
Froschkoenig-bar.de

Do end users see the value in IDN's? Forgive me for the question, I only started investing in IDN's yesterday (just picked up MéxicoOnline.com).

•••
If you have the funds, invest.
I think IDNs won't be popular until they're not shown normally in all popular browser address bars, nobody likes xn--something-something.com
But with German IDNs I think it's one of the safest ways to go, Germans like their umlauts and other special signs :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back