IT.COM

Transfer or GD Renewal codes

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

anantj

Top Member
Impact
Hi Folks,

Are there any transfer codes for any registrar other than GoDaddy or perhaps renewal discount code for GoDaddy? I'd prefer the former but the latter will do. Have only a few days to transfer or renew so a little help would be highly appreciated :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
have a look at dnpromos.com

•••
Thanks. I wasn't able to find any transfer coupons there though

•••
Thanks. I wasn't able to find any transfer coupons there though
Try this coupon for transfer at Godaddy: cjc1off30. This coupon will save you just $7.99 for .COM and $8.99 for .NET when transferring domain to Godaddy

•••
Did you recieve any promo code from Godaddy this August 2016? Please share .. New or renewal not important . We need promo codes for August. thanks

•••
Nope.. None for Godaddy at the moment

•••
Nope.. None for Godaddy at the moment

Update latest Godaddy coupons in August 2016. This Godaddy code below still working well 100% tested. However, it may not work for some old accounts or some countries. Just try it, as much as possible.

GD6729AN - This Godaddy coupon will save you 30% off for all orders. Latest in August 2016
Offer expires 08/09/2016.

Good luck to you,

•••
You can transfer your domains to rebel.com - $3.99 /no promo code/. Up to 5 domains.

•••
•••
Try 1and1 with just 99 cent for .Com.

•••
•••
That's only for the first domain... Used a long time ago
Netfirms & using coupon LAUNCH25 for 25% off. (.Com transfer at price $1.49 / .NET at $0.74)

•••
Netfirms :LAUNCH25
How to tranfer: zalocoupon.xyz see in tut.

•••
Netfirms & using coupon LAUNCH25 for 25% off. (.Com transfer at price $1.49 / .NET at $0.74)
1.49 is for new registration, not applicable for transfer. For transfer, LAUNCH25 makes normal price 25% off (something around 6.50 USD)

•••
With Godaddy, you can use the latest code below

GD6834B - This code will save you 30% off new orders
Offer expires 08/25/2016.

*Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, transfers, premium domains, premium templates, cloud server plans, Professional Design Service fees (including Web Design, eCommerce Design, and Logo Design), gift cards or Trademark Holders/Priority Pre-registration or pre-registration fees. Offer good towards new product purchases only and cannot be used on product renewals. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price.

•••
@daica85 GD6834B is not for transfer either. anybody know some transfer deals?

•••
@daica85 GD6834B is not for transfer either. anybody know some transfer deals?
The code is applied for new purchases only. Currently I don't see any Godaddy transfer discount. Maybe they will have in next month.

•••
Hello friends,

Is there any active GoDaddy domain renewal or Domain transfer out of GoDaddy coupon active right now?

•••
Hello friends,

Is there any active GoDaddy domain renewal or Domain transfer out of GoDaddy coupon active right now?
Try the code that @daica85 gave us buddy, hope it works for you
I update the latest Godaddy renewal coupon below, this code saves you 20% off on your renewal price and new orders

20DOM417

This special offer is good for .COM, .NET, .ORG, .CO, .INFO and .BIZ domains only.
Offer expires 11/12/2017

Good luck to you,
For transfer, LCN is still the best place with $6.19 for .COM/.NET/.INFO/.ORG

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back