Dynadot

Transfer funds between eNom reseller accounts

Spaceship
Watch

armstrong

Man from ManilaVIP Member
Impact
I got this from eNom support:

Can I transfer funds or move money from one reseller account to another reseller account?
Yes, you can move funds between reseller accounts.

For verification purposes, please log into the account where you are taking funds FROM. From the eNom Support Center, click Request Help.

Indicate the LOGIN name you are moving funds from--this is required to assure accuracy.
Specify how much you wish to transfer.
Provide the LOGIN name of the account where you wish to add the money. Please verify this login name is correct as we cannot move funds back after it is completed.
We'll take care of it and reply back when the transaction is complete.

This would be useful to consolidate leftover funds into a cheaper reseller account. Nice to know, eh?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I did not know this. Thanks armstrong!

•••
Such great news when I am in need of it! Thanks!

My reseller account has $20.55 in it which allows for 2.9568 regs... so I need to find 30 cents from some other account in order to get over the hurdle.

Lesson to be learnt: fill-up account initially with $101 and not $100, this gives $97.97 after the 3% discount, which allows for 14.09 regs. :)

After thought: would somebody like to transfer 30 cents into my reseller account, perhaps in exchange for a few NP$s? Thanks.

•••
I found this technique useful when moving from an $8.95 account (with significant leftover funds) to a new $7.95 account.

In your case, drmaximus, I guess you can use the funds for two .com's and one .us!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back