Dynadot

question Transfer from Porkbun to Godaddy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I bought a name at Godaddy that is registered at Porkbun. How long does it typically take to transfer from Porkbun? Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Within minutes if transfer-out was approved in their panel.
Or standard ~6 days.

•••
Within minutes if transfer-out was approved in their panel.
Or standard ~6 days.
Thanks for the info. I bought it a couple of days ago but no info is showing up in my account. No messages, no transfer info, nothing at all. The only way I know I even bought it is because there is an invoice in the billing section.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the info. I bought it a couple of days ago but no info is showing up in my account. No messages, no transfer info, nothing at all. The only way I know I even bought it is because there is an invoice in the billing section.
Do you see pendingTransfer status in WHOIS?

If No - then it wasn't even started.

Last edited:
•••
Hold on, you’re transferring into Godaddy? (!)

Last edited:
•••
Keep your domain at Porkbun, or transfer it to Dynadot or Epik.

•••
Keep your domain at Porkbun, or transfer it to Dynadot or Epik.
Exactly.

Unless, enjoy payin $18 plus for com renewals’

Makes no sense; He must own xxx+ domains

Last edited:
•••
It was a premium listing so I figured it would be a simple transfer like always. Whois hasn't changed and like I said before there is no message in my account or transfer status or anything. I got an email when I bought it that they verified the funds and charged me for it. I bought the name on Tuesday.

•••
check the support at porkbun

•••
Knowing those 2 companies when it comes to transfers, probably a year.

jk but it does take a long time did you get it yet?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back