Dynadot

Traffik

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Try even www.simplesubmit.com - to get your site into some of the search engines for FREE!
It's a start, anyway! :)
Good Luck.

•••
•••
Exchange links with other "like" related websites.. the engine spiders eat this up.. it does enhance your engine rank!

•••
You may want to start by getting your own domain name and get away from the sub domain.
Put some good keywords related to what your verbage reads and wait about 30-90 days and your in business :)
As long as you have a good product everything should work fine.

Good Luck!

•••
advertise :D

popups/banners = icky

•••
or just leave nice comments or guestbook entries on other sites ;) i think this is still the best advertising way!

•••
good little search submit

we normally just let the spiders find our new sites from links on our main sites

but I did list our newest 30 or so sites in a few minutes

PITA you can only do 3 at a time

•••
Step #1. Go to GoDaddy.com and register a domain name

Step #2. Go to webhostingtalk.com and ask some1 for free hosting in exchange for a link.

Step #4. Set Up your site @ your new domain (dont forget to link to your host!)

Step #5. Go to Overture.com and invest $50 in your terms

Step #6. go to adwords.google.com (i think) and bid on your terms

Its teh 6 step program!

addme.com is a free SE submitter, but I wouldnt expect to get very high in the SEs (no offense)

•••
•••
advertising is good and go around people's sites...see if they have commenting sistems and ocmments

•••
Advertisements, of course! lmao

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back