TrafficZ - Login Problems

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
:heavy_check_mark: RobbiesBlog.com
Impact
3,703
Hi Guy's,

Anyone having problems with getting onto Trafficz.com today?

Let me know,

Robbie
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
hey robfer,

the only thing I noticed was they are asking for you to enter your username and password vs. auto rememory of user/pass.....is that the problem?

Only thing I see.

paul
 
0
•••
also, TrafficZ has a whole new look...much cleaner and brighter than their "new and improved" black version....actually white, light and readable!

Much nicer and cleaner!
 
0
•••
It lost my saved login too, but it works. I agree that the new look is better. Not it is not only flashy but easy to use. Some functions, like the partner/affiliate stats, still require the old version 4.3. I hope they leave that link up.
 
0
•••
healingsites said:
It lost my saved login too, but it works. I agree that the new look is better. Not it is not only flashy but easy to use. Some functions, like the partner/affiliate stats, still require the old version 4.3. I hope they leave that link up.


Kudos to TrafficZ They keep getting better and better ,keep it up TrafficZ..... %%- Luck Of The Irish %%-
 
0
•••
There is really something wrong.
I have contacted them now.
 
0
•••
I can't seem to login right now and the forgot password link isn't giving the option of opening the page?

Anyone else having this problem?

"EDITED" I Finally Got In - ??
 
Last edited:
0
•••
One login issue I keep having with TrafficZ is that no matter how carefully I log in, I am usually shunted off to another authorization page. There I have to either identify a picture of an animal, or a color, or enter numbers etc. Drives me crazy and has been going on for months now. I have contacted TZ, who seem concerned, but nothing has actually changed yet...
 
0
•••
DnPresident said:
I can't seem to login right now and the forgot password link isn't giving the option of opening the page?

Anyone else having this problem?

"EDITED" I Finally Got In - ??

Noticed this.

The remedy:

Close your browser window and open a new one.

If next to the log in at the top you see "INVALID LOG IN"

It wont work...

If you close the window and open a new one (and that INVALID LOG IN text is gone)

it should work again.

Aron
 
0
•••
XF.com said:
Noticed this.

The remedy:

Close your browser window and open a new one.

If next to the log in at the top you see "INVALID LOG IN"

It wont work...

If you close the window and open a new one (and that INVALID LOG IN text is gone)

it should work again.

Aron

Thanks, i'll remember that...That's how I eventually got in.

Dave
 
0
•••
it has a new layout and new field names/names for the login form
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back