Traffic Help.. Please?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys..

I get decent amount of Type in / Search traffic for one of my domain

- p r o d i "g g" y .com

Almost all of the from Schools mostly in the US.. Could some Traffic Know How's shed some light on it..

Thank you and Very much Appreciate any info.

Best
Kandyan

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Kandyan,
I Took A Look, I Mostly Found links on some forum to your website and a few other sites that really didn't matter much, they mostly are trying to find out the owner of the domain and its listed on some chinese website as well as ancestory website with an email. it is also coming up "in a search" even without the second g so the original domain prodigy is helping your domain out.

There's No alexa ranking on the site, could you tell me any specific sites your generating your traffic from?

•••
Thank you so much @webengine for taking time to look in to this..

It's mostly "School Networks in US.. - direct type in it seems.. pls see attached..

Thank you and Appreciate it.

1.png

•••
Hello. Your best option is finding why they come and developing around it. or you can check out parking. I like voodoo / mydomain / and parking crew.

I make about 50 - 100 bucks a month on parking (many names) so don't let ppl tell you it can't be done.

•••
Thank you very much @Joshh71390.. We'll try Parking first.

Appreciate your input.

•••
No problem. Also if selling is an option, parking can allow you to

1... make some money while you wait, letting you set your price much higher as you will be earing money as it waits.

2... it adds liquidity to the name, as it opens the door to parking buyers, or proves a sites has people looking for something.

Do note though, that sites don't earn randomly. People are showing up to that site for a reason. Parking a site will likely cause traffic to decline over time

Also it takes a Lil while to test the name out. Give it at least a month before you change your mind because it takes some time for relevant ads to begin showing up

•••
Noted..

Thank you so much @Joshh71390.. Really Appreciate it.

Best
Kandyan.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back