jane118 Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 10 Mar 10, 2004 1K views 2 replies #1 I have a traffic domain entertainment related it gets about 80-110 Uniques Daily whats the worth of it...lets say the domain itself sucks.
I have a traffic domain entertainment related it gets about 80-110 Uniques Daily whats the worth of it...lets say the domain itself sucks.
W Wilfredo Internet EntrepreneurEstablished Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 4 Mar 10, 2004 #2 Hehe where are they coming from then ?
Bill1 VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 2 Mar 10, 2004 #3 I think the traffic is probably coming from a typo am i right? jane it would be helpfull to know what type of traffic you are recieveing before making an estimation Thanks Bill
I think the traffic is probably coming from a typo am i right? jane it would be helpfull to know what type of traffic you are recieveing before making an estimation Thanks Bill