IT.COM

Domain traffic

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
so let's say my site gets 1000 uniques per day, how much is this traffic worth? generally, i mean. i know it would depend on what kind of traffic, and who i was marketing the domain to.

not sure if this should be in domain appraisals or not, since i just want to know the general value of traffic.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Like you said depends on a lot of factors
1. Type of Content (Return potential)
2. Keywords that found you (Popular or topical)
3. Type of Traffic (type-in ,Typo and Other)
4. Time of year (how seasonal is traffic)
5. Time of Day (Is it just Bored people Web-Surfing but with no money)
Plus lots of other reasons

•••
Lots of traffic it good and would be worth a big. If the domain name is targeted at a general audience it would have a better change of selling for traffic because the hits would come from a lots of different places, and there would be more people interested in that.

•••
thanks for the info. i picked up an adult domain a while back that gets about 30,000 uniques per month. i've started work on developing it, but i'm new to the whole developing thing so i was just wondering if this is of substantial value to others who know more what they are doing.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back