Dynadot

domain tradingadvice.co.uk, flatmortgages.co.uk, ratemortgages.co.uk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Hillyer89

Impact
Thank you in advance for your appraisals.

tradingadvice.co.uk
I bought this originally to develop some small newbie guides to trading on the stock market, with a view to earn steady cpc commission a few months down the line. Figured it would be nice to have the option to sell, since it has okay keywords(?).

flatmortgages.co.uk
Newbie mistake, buying in haste of seeing 'housemortgages.co.uk' listed at £7k on Sedo. Seemed that the mortgage keyword is in demand (along with insurance and credit), and it seemed like a good buy. I opted for .co.uk since we call apartments 'flats' in England, or at least I do, and so it seemed more relevant. Not really interested to develop on it, this was purely for flipping purposes.

ratemortgages.co.uk
I bought this as it is similar to compare, and as explained above, mortgage appears to be a good keyword. This is something I am interested in developing some sort of comparison/affiliate/commission site on, but equally would accept a sale of the name as that would save a lot of time, and would ultimately provide capital for re-investment.

Thank you again. I appreciate I am a naive newbie, but I am prepared for critique. I have researched a few more domains (both for personal and flipping interests) and hope to purchase these in the future.

Kind regards,
Nathan

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like flatmortgages.co.uk best as it is specific. If I were looking for a mortgage to buy a flat in the U.K., it would be perfect. :) Your price on Sedo seems good, but you might have to go out and find the buyer yourself. Maybe approach mortgages.co.uk or mortgages.com to see if they are interested?

•••
Thank you for the advice infojunkie. I have a small amount of experience working for an internet start-up domain brokering so time to dust off some contacts and see if they're still in the industry! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back