Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Trademark question.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

owl921

Established Member
Impact
0
I own this name: LPGA store .com
Is there any kind of a trademark issue by me just owning this name?
If not, is it proper or ethical for me to offer this name to the LPGA for sale?
I have noticed that the NBA is doing quite well with their site at NBA store .com
Thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I own this name: LPGA store .com
Is there any kind of a trademark issue by me just owning this name?
If not, is it proper or ethical for me to offer this name to the LPGA for sale?
I have noticed that the NBA is doing quite well with their site at NBA store .com
Thanks

You ARE kidding, right?

You should have never even regged that name in the first place...
YES it is a TM issue,
NO you shouldn't even consider trying to "sell it to the LPGA",
YES, you completely fit the definition of CYBERSQUATTER.

Delete the name or GIVE it to the LPGA... anything other than that and your exposure is wiiiiide open.


Now, I realize that there will be kids coming in here and screaming "...but you can make a site about the "Lost Pet Gopher Association" or some other ridiculous rubbish but that is nonsense. This name is as much of a non-starter as one could get.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
Thanks. I will give that name up immediately.
 
0
•••
To protect your thread from searches, I've added spaces to your domain name. It is a definite TM issue, so the sooner you let go of it, the better for you. Don't attempt to sell.
 
0
•••
it wouldnt work anyway they use lpgaproshop .com which makes more sense, every golf course has a pro shop
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back