domain Tout.biz

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdallen

Established Member
Impact
1
Alright so I've just bought TOUT.BIZ off of a user on here and was wondering what others thought of the domain.

Now, I understand .biz isn't very saught after and a lot of people bash it. But I quite liked the look of it and I can see potential value behind the name. For example there is a lot of money to be made touting tickets etc, however evil it is :sick: haha.

Its easy to remember and only 4 characters. Possibility of companies in the ticket industry wanting to buy out the name incase competitors get it.

Anyway, was wondering if you lot thought there was any real value to this domian?

Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
In England they refer to people who give out horse betting information, as touts. That may be your market.

Best of success.

Doc
 
1
•••
tout is also the French word for "lot", "whole", which might increase the value a bit.
 
1
•••
Well it seems that this name has a few more meanings than I thought haha. Anyone want to stab at the value? I know its all down to what someone pays on the day but would be nice to know a rough figure.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back