NameSilo

domain tоurs.biz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Please apprise this .biz domain
Thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is a city however tours.fr is the most likely domain for visitors, tours.com is mainly a click through site and not likely to need the .biz domain.
I quite like biz domains and have had several in the past, I use andys.biz as a personal email.

Without an end user it is reg fee, with one it could go into $xxx. Develop and monetize, see what happens

•••
Why does "tours" only have to mean a town in france?

low to mid $x,xxx IMO. Its a one worder, good niche, and .biz is not too bad..it is a gTLD afterall.

•••
I agree with kemjika11

Tours is plural of "Tour"-Tour may refer to: Tourism, travel for pleasure.

It a a travel niche one word .biz domain and it can surely go for low or mid $x,xxx.

•••
High $xxx - I can't see a tour company buying it, but still lots of potential.

•••
why not?
have not other "businesses" spent alot more than $xxx for a one word? and related to travel?

high $xxx is quite paltry IMO for a one word, travel related .biz.

•••
High $xxx - I can't see a tour company buying it, but still lots of potential.
why not?
have not other "businesses" spent alot more than $xxx for a one word? and related to travel?

high $xxx is quite paltry IMO for a one word, travel related .biz.

•••
Id go from 10k if your patient.

Tours is a huge business...

•••
The highest .biz sales look like they happened in 2011, so whatever buzz it had has died down.

If you don't mind waiting and .biz picks up again, I think $10,000 would be a reasonable max, but be happy to get somewhere between 5 and 10K in an active market.

If you need money now, pricing it around $2,500 to $3,000 should help it move.

•••
The highest .biz sales look like they happened in 2011, so whatever buzz it had has died down.

If you don't mind waiting and .biz picks up again, I think $10,000 would be a reasonable max, but be happy to get somewhere between 5 and 10K in an active market.

If you need money now, pricing it around $2,500 to $3,000 should help it move.

Well said!

•••
Tour companies already have their existing brand to promote. But I can see it being used by others in the space.

•••
.biz is a gTLD so it has global appeal, which expands the potential end user pool.

Am not even a .biz fan, but i cant say this name doesnt have $x,xxx value.

•••
Nice keyword IMO, but the .biz is notthat good..
can reash the XXX for enduser.. else = reg fee.
you may need to develop it and see what happens..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back