Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Tough.mobi

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dave9713

carfinanceassistant.co.ukEstablished Member
Impact
7
Won this at an auction here for $55, wondering the opinions of the all knowing NPers :)

Thansk,

Dave
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
dave9713 said:
Won this at an auction here for $55, wondering the opinions of the all knowing NPers :)

Thansk,

Dave
I say you stole that. I would say it's worth mid $xxx.
 
1
•••
Nice domain. Any plans of developing? Mid to high $xxx. :)
 
1
•••
I would love to develop it, seems a strong name to base a product around! However i can't think of any ideas. Can anyone provide me with some inspiration?

More value appraisals are more than welcome.

Thanks, rep added to all of you.

Dave
 
0
•••
As shown by your purchase price, value for this domain could vary widely. I would place reseller value on the domain at about $125. I would just hold it and reevaluate in 24 months.
 
0
•••
Good name and great deal but I think mobi's in general are over hyped right now and may even be at their peak value. I would try to sell it while the market is hot for mid to high $xxx
 
0
•••
Nice, versatile word.

Mid to high $xxx and could go into 4 figures to the right end user.

Good luck.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back