IT.COM

Toronto area?

NameSilo
Watch

Tdomainerguy

Established Member
Impact
Hi, I'm close to Toronto and want to meet a person who can help me create a system for getting 1000 domain names. I want to make pay per click advertising money from them. I have read most of the domainers bible but I need help piecing the steps together. It would be great to meet in person. Thanks for your consideration.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not from Toronto, but curious... could you elaborate on what you mean by: "a system for getting 1000 domain names"? (n)

•••
Anyone but Ahhhdamn Dicker reply please

•••
Super Welcome To nP...:xf.smile:

Best Of Luck.

Last edited:
•••
Welcome @Tdomainerguy! I am not in Toronto, but DM if you want to connect.

•••
Welcome to NamePros Tdomainerguy!
I hope you will have a nice time here, as well as achieve your goals...

•••
Last edited:
•••
Not from Toronto, but curious... could you elaborate on what you mean by: "a system for getting 1000 domain names"? (n)
Hi, I want to figure out how to get good domain names that will generate like 4 or 5 hundred dollars pay per click money every year for every domain I have.

•••
Hello Toronto .. lol .. and welcome to NamePros!

I'm up the 401 in Montreal!

I highly suggest you do a lot more research before starting your plan .. PPC is dying a very painful death .. the only real way of making money with domains via PPC is if you actually take time to develop them and build them out (or to buy expensive domains with tons of traffic and hope search algorithms don't change on you).

So while that most certainly is possible .. it's not really domaining per say .. lol .. it's more development. If you're going to do this .. definitely start slow .. very very slow .. one or two sites at first .. then slowly grow depending on available time.

Best of luck to you all the same! :)

•••
I am in the GTA area and unfortunately the prospect of helping you with this has zero appeal. I'm not trying to pick on you or anything but what would the return of my time and investment be? I just closed a domain sale for a little .ca for a restaurant in the gta area and I made 2k for my efforts. I've been doing this a long time and if I waited for pay per click I would get old before my first paycheck arrived. Match domains with businesses, look for businesses that have really crappy domain names. Find a better one and offer it to them at a very reasonable price and you can make your financial goal.

There you go.... free lesson....

PS. Welcome aboard (y)

PPS. Stop cross posting..... they are going to delete your topics. :xf.wink:

•••
Hi, I'm close to Toronto and want to meet a person who can help me create a system for getting 1000 domain names.
That's asking a lot for a first date. Can we get to know you a bit first, maybe gauge who we're dealing with? Just want to make sure you're not a landscaper wanting to meet by some planters..TO having a bit of a bad rap right now. :cautious:

and Welcome to the Jungle.

•••
Hello Toronto .. lol .. and welcome to NamePros!

I'm up the 401 in Montreal!

I highly suggest you do a lot more research before starting your plan .. PPC is dying a very painful death .. the only real way of making money with domains via PPC is if you actually take time to develop them and build them out (or to buy expensive domains with tons of traffic and hope search algorithms don't change on you).

So while that most certainly is possible .. it's not really domaining per say .. lol .. it's more development. If you're going to do this .. definitely start slow .. very very slow .. one or two sites at first .. then slowly grow depending on available time.

Best of luck to you all the same! :)
Thanks very much.

•••
Welcome to NamePros Tdomainerguy!
I hope you will have a nice time here, as well as achieve your goals...
Thanks and I hope you have a good night.

•••
I am in the GTA area and unfortunately the prospect of helping you with this has zero appeal. I'm not trying to pick on you or anything but what would the return of my time and investment be? I just closed a domain sale for a little .ca for a restaurant in the gta area and I made 2k for my efforts. I've been doing this a long time and if I waited for pay per click I would get old before my first paycheck arrived. Match domains with businesses, look for businesses that have really crappy domain names. Find a better one and offer it to them at a very reasonable price and you can make your financial goal.

There you go.... free lesson....

PS. Welcome aboard (y)

PPS. Stop cross posting..... they are going to delete your topics. :xf.wink:
Thanks for the information I appreciate it.

•••
That's asking a lot for a first date. Can we get to know you a bit first, maybe gauge who we're dealing with? Just want to make sure you're not a landscaper wanting to meet by some planters..TO having a bit of a bad rap right now. :cautious:

and Welcome to the Jungle.

Landscaper in Leaside? lol

•••
@Tdomainerguy I would urge you to carefully consider the good advice offered by @Ategy.com (and by others). While it is possible to make money from development, it is by no means a sure thing, nor terribly easy, and it makes sense to start very small. Try one, get your development skills in place, try it for a few months to see what return you get. Analyze what you could have done better, including choice for domain name and its search SEO, and maybe try a second one. If it was easy to buy 1000 domains and generate good revenue monthly from each in a steady manner more would be doing it!

In my experience those who make money with development have expertise in the area of the developed website and a passion for it, so offering real content comes naturally. Then they end up making some money, but they are going into it firstly to offer content/value, and only secondly to make money.

•••
Hey there @Tdomainerguy, for me anything south of Parry Sound is Toronto lol!
Hi, I want to figure out how to get good domain names that will generate like 4 or 5 hundred dollars pay per click money every year for every domain I have.
You sure are lacking a lot of information without a solid business plan!
Like a budget? What extensions? What niche?

Namepros_Welcome_(MyWay2Fortune.info)_briguy.jpg

•••
I think no one form that area.

•••
•••
Not from Toronto but welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back