Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain TopToplist.com TopToplists.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RegFee

No FateVIP Member
Impact
223
I kind of regretted selling TopTopsites.com, since I wanted to set up a site similar to http://www.TopTopsite.com with it. However, I was scouring the lists on http://www.pcnames.com recently and saw TopToplist.com dropped. I checked, and both it and its plural were available, so I grabbed them. According to Google Trends, Toplist is actually more common a term than Topsite (didn't know that).

Which one sounds better, the singular or the plural?
Please appraise both.

Thank you,
Jorge
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Topsites makes more sense since there is more than one. So I would go with taht Topsite would also make sense to since there is only one (Topsite) but I would still go with Topsites
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back