NameSilo

Topsite Listings?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Wesley

Established Member
Impact
1
Do these really work? Not just the ones where you have people vote, but the ones that count uniques?

Are there any good ones out there? For the unique hits type, I'd like to be in the top couple (unless even sites in the top 15ish get lots of hits from it too), I get 500ish uniques a day...
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You can try with http://Primary.Name

It counts by unique click through. Currently NamePros.com has top ranking in it too.
The site is still new and having major update on it now. Hope that helps.
 
0
•••
Wesley said:
Do these really work? Not just the ones where you have people vote, but the ones that count uniques?

Are there any good ones out there? For the unique hits type, I'd like to be in the top couple (unless even sites in the top 15ish get lots of hits from it too), I get 500ish uniques a day...

Check www.phpcentral.com for tools to use.
Cheers,
Em
 
0
•••
Hehe, yeah, I'm already a member at Primary.Name =P #1 ^^ *sings*
 
0
•••
From my experiences they generally do not work well, except for gaming websites. Thats just from the experience I have had.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back