Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain TopSearches.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waldo

Established Member
Impact
2
Hi, I'd appreciate it if someone would appraise my traffic domain. It is currently parked at Sedo and is bringing in over $15/month.

URL: www.TopSearches.net

Link Popularity: 1,143

PR: 3

--Domain Statistics--(according to Sedo)
Unique Visitors per month: 331

Hope to here some appraisals for this domain.

Thank-you,
--Brian R.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$15/month is pretty good ... I've got domains with more views but making less than that at Sedo/per month! :tu:

I remember when "DSL" had this one ... $50 - $75+/+ in a "Quick Sale", IMHO.
All the best.
B-)
 
0
•••
Mid $xx - low $xxx

If you're making $15 at Sedo... bust that puppy over to somewhere with a higher CPC and make a killing!!! :)

(IOW, what's your current CPC? My SEDO CPC is just plain sad even on high paying keywords "Domain Name" , "Lawsuit" , "plasma tv" , etc.).

-Allan
 
0
•••
I would say mid $xxx.

Good luck.
 
0
•••
I think the name is great! :gn: IMO I would say low x,xxx undeveloped and mid to high x,xxx developed properly! Good Job on this name!

Best Regards,

Jason F.
Busedo.com Owner.
 
0
•••
Low to mid XXX
 
0
•••
Hey man,
TopSearches.net
The name is toooooo god and extension also fits here
I would say four figure or five too
Mid $xxxx to Low $xxxxx if you got the end user
Greatdomains would surely accept this for listing
Good luck with whatever you decide to do with this name :)
San
 
0
•••
Thanks for the appraisals. They really help. :)
 
0
•••
Well, this name is really nice.
I think it worth Mid xxx to high xxx, even four figure is possible.

BTW,331 uniques brings 15 dollars, that's really nice, is the clickthru very high?
 
0
•••
high xxx.. nice!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back