Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Top Web Designer Wanted

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm looking for a really good talented web designer who is creative, reliable, and can complete projects on a weekly basis for me.

I have 4 projects that I need completed right now and I usually have a few a month. So this is a chance to get some constant work and income.

If you can code valid xhtml / css that is a BONUS but not required.

Please PM me if your interested, thanks.

Jarrod
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM sent
 
0
•••
Pm Sent. We're looking forward to working with you. :)
 
0
•••
Hello,

I'm jamilla from wickedinnovations team (a web designing/development firm)
Were very interested to work with you..

should you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

MSN: [email protected]
ICQ#:404192920
YM: [email protected]

Thanks,
Jamilla
 
0
•••
Hi!!!

I'm also a professional Web Designer.... I can full fill your needs.

I've sent you my Portfolio/ Sample Work/ Recent Work.

Thanx
 
0
•••
Hi, pm sent looking forward
 
0
•••
Thanks everyone, still looking . . .
 
0
•••
Please check PM. Thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back