showcase TOP TEN .coms

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

satsdifference.com

Love God Love LifeTop Member
Impact
645
What do you think about this strategy?

Top Ten DotComs only

When I used to trade baseball cards I realized it was all about "trading up" for the big ones. Instead of uh-oh its reregistering time, I try to keep in my mind Top Ten value positioning only as my framework. So in effect, trading alots for one big one made sense.

Feel free to list Top Ten .coms here as I hope to do so.

- UPGRADING Your TOP 10 -



-Have a special day
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back