Domain Empire

Top 5 bids on PPC "Domain Name" :

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Top 5 bids on PPC Keyword "Domain Name" :
Quite a high range considering the Sales and Deals Going on everywhere ~

GoDaddy Domains Now with Free Web Page
Domain names $8.95/yr and lower, free starter Web page, ICANN Accredited, 24/7 support, #1 Best Overall Registrar from Name Intelligence. Transfers $7.95 with 1 yr extension, $3.95 hosting.
(Advertiser's Max Bid: $12.00)

VPS Domain Hosting: $14.95/Month
Voted Editor's Choice 2004 by Webhost Magazine, GlobalServers VPS allows you to host multiple Web sites on a single hosting account. Get a free domain with any hosting package.
(Advertiser's Max Bid: $6.69)

Domain Name $4.98 Sale at Yahoo!
Free Web page - Limited-time sale $4.98/year. Domain names with 24x7 support, starter Web page, e-mail and domain forwarding. Easy upgrade to hosting or e-commerce.
(Advertiser's Max Bid: $6.34)

$7.95 Domain Registration at Interland
Easily reserve your Internet identity today while it is still available. The new Interland.com gives you the solution for your Web hosting and online marketing needs.
(Advertiser's Max Bid: $3.93)

Free Domain Name - Award-Winning Hosting
FreeServers.com - named a top budget hosting company by Web Host Directory. Free set-up, domain and templates. 1 GB storage, 20 GB transfer, 500 POP3 e-mail accounts, CGI, PHP and MySQL.
(Advertiser's Max Bid: $3.90)

There must be Tons of money in Hosting - Because they ARE NOT making it on Domain Regs ....... :imho:

************EDIT****** OMG ~

Mesothelioma Lawsuits
Are you a victim of Mesothelioma Asbestos disease? Let Mesothelioma Asbestos Lawsuits assist you in claiming the compensation loss that you are entitled.
(Advertiser's Max Bid: $160.00) D-: :$:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I JUST noticed the yahoo sale, it was on an ad here on the site, I'm definatly going to take advantage of that sale. Thanks for this post, I'm checking out all the sites...

•••
I wasn't really mentioning the ads - The amount(s) on the Pay Per Click was what floored me ~ Especially the Mesothelioma ....... :o

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back