NameSilo

Toni.com buyer revealed

Labeled as auctions in Domain Buying and Selling Discussion started by equity78, May 5, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. equity78

equity78 Top Member TLDInvestors.com TheDomains Staff PRO Gold Account VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

A couple weeks ago Toni.com sold at GoDaddy for $42,500, the name previously sold back in 2013 for $12,800. Commenters here speculated who the buyer was. Everything from a hair care company, to a yogurt company, to Toni Braxton. The buyer was a domain investor Deepak Ramani and his Cyber Capital Technology purchased the name. The name is parked at Undeveloped.com. Another gem owned by Deepak … [Read more...]

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. equity78

equity78 Top Member TLDInvestors.com TheDomains Staff PRO Gold Account VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

@Joe Styler @Paul Nicks can either of you guys verify this comment left on TheDomains?

Not true, the highest bidder at $42,500 defaulted and the name was offered to bidders below them and this guy was probably 3rd or 4th in line, so he actually paid under 20k to get the name.
    Godaddy can verify the above claim!

3. Keith

Keith Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Which makes cyber capital and deepak dead beat...unless they bought down the line. First bidder is garbage.

Last edited: May 5, 2019
  4. The Durfer

The Durfer Upgraded Member Gold Account VIP

wow great sale anyway, I would've thought $25k. Awesome!

5. equity78

Well we don't know any of this is true Keith which is why I am asking @Joe Styler

6. Keith

We know the high bidder is not an honest player. Now we need to know who that player is.

7. equity78

Do we? the sale was recorded as $42,500 and someone on TheDomains said that's not true, do you know that's not true?

Last edited: May 5, 2019
  8. Keith

My reply is regarding the high bidder flaking. Your posts basically ask the same thing.

9. equity78

But I don't know if it's true, This thread here is in relation to a post on TheDomains, someone named Ray (not me) left this comment

Ray says May 5, 2019 at 10:22 am (Edit)

Not true, the highest bidder at $42,500 defaulted and the name was offered to bidders below them and this guy was probably 3rd or 4th in line, so he actually paid under 20k to get the name.
    Godaddy can verify the above claim!

I simply posted here to ask @Joe Styler

10. Dave

Dave Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Yes the highest bidder did default. It never sold for $42,500.

If you require proof I will ask permission from my friend who has a screenshot they showed me.

11. equity78

Please thank you that way @Michael can remove price from Namebio.

12. hookbox

hookbox Top Member VIP

$42,500 to a domain investor is way to high.

13. Jv1999

Jv1999 Spamming Exo: Dark Merc of the Exo-Tower VIP

Imho, it sold for below 20k.. I can look up bidding histoty

14. Michael

Michael NameBio.com NameBio Staff PRO ICA Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I have a way that I can check now, it was rolled back to $22,472. I updated the price on NameBio. Thanks @Dave and @equity78 for the heads up.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice