IT.COM

domains Tomi.com DAO Launches Domain Auctions for Alternative Internet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
In an era where internet privacy is a growing concern, Tomi offers a potential solution; a DAO-governed alternative internet infrastructure that prioritizes user privacy and decentralization.

Most recently, Tomi launched auctions for top-level domain names on its tDNS platform. In this way, the network offers an alternative to traditional internet structures, enabling enhanced privacy options for users.

A New Vision for the Internet​

On June 21, tomi announced the opening of auctions for top-level domain names on its tDNS platform. The move represented a significant step towards the project’s intent of creating a surveillance-free alternative internet ecosystem.

read more / Tomi.com / tDNS marketplace

:oops:

yyy.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
bitcoin.com,nike.com
Seriously? These fake auctions may appear to be a bit of a fool's
Screenshot 2023-07-20 at 11.02.21 AM.png

•••
•••
Yeah that's nuts how are they even offering these?
bitcoin.com,nike.com
Seriously? These fake auctions may appear to be a bit of a fool's

I think that the DB is loaded with a bunch of examples instead of Lorem Ipsum ... and the market is still in Demo mode. imo

Regards

•••
I think that the DB is loaded with a bunch of examples instead of Lorem Ipsum ... and the market is still in Demo mode. imo

Regards
oh ok that makes more sense, thank you.

•••
Last edited:
•••
nevermind

Last edited:
•••

Regards
OK, Expect it to get better in the future.
But frankly, when I went to tomi's home page, I didn't even know what their main business was. web3, dns, payment, browser...🀯

•••
But frankly, when I went to tomi's home page, I didn't even know what their main business was. web3, dns, payment, browser...
I thought the same... A lot of potential and a lot of developments are going on there.

•••

Regards
No, they are selling these "domains" which are in their alternative "tDNS".

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back