dgridley Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 616 Jan 5, 2005 364 views 2 replies #1 Seems like the week for .US for me! Just got fan-mail (yes, there's a hyphen)! Plan to develop it in coordination with my filmstar, movie memorabilia, and poster sites. What do you think?
Seems like the week for .US for me! Just got fan-mail (yes, there's a hyphen)! Plan to develop it in coordination with my filmstar, movie memorabilia, and poster sites. What do you think?
equity78 Top Member :heavy_check_mark: TheDomains.com :heavy_check_mark: TLDInvestors.com PRO VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 32,574 Jan 5, 2005 #2 I like the name especially if you are going to develop name.
dgridley Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 616 Jan 5, 2005 #3 That's the plan.. I even thought a fan forum might work or a site to post fan mail which might then be forwarded to the person. Maybe just a site to sell celeb addresses. equity78 said: I like the name especially if you are going to develop name. Click to expand...
That's the plan.. I even thought a fan forum might work or a site to post fan mail which might then be forwarded to the person. Maybe just a site to sell celeb addresses. equity78 said: I like the name especially if you are going to develop name. Click to expand...