Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

To Reg Dot Travel Name

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

newsiness

VIP Member
Impact
49
Can i use Godaddy to register .asia name for this application type
"I am applying for a name to be registered during the Landrush period. Register any name without a Trademark or a name containing a Trademark that was applied for after 12/6/2006. A Trademark is not required to register a name during the Landrush period." ?

Do they charge me right now? Or they only charge me when the name is regged successfully during Landrush period...
Please advice!!!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
they charge you when you register. checked my CC bills ;)
 
0
•••
Regged few...
The status shows "Pending Application".
I checked my paypal account that the payment already made.
What if the application is unsuccessfull, will they pay us back?
 
0
•••
newsiness said:
Regged few...
The status shows "Pending Application".
I checked my paypal account that the payment already made.
What if the application is unsuccessfull, will they pay us back?
THE SAME QUESTIONS HERE.
I guess no pay back, otherwise everyone can preregister at this time and will make the general landrush nonsense.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back