Dynadot

To pierce.. or not to pierce??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have been debating this for a while. Should I get my belly button pierced?? IF I do get it done it'll be done by Rob Zombie's brother.. which is pretty cool.

I don't have a completely flat stomach but pretty damn close.. so should I?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Getting your belly button pierced is cool

One thing you should think about is having babies
When you are pregnant and you belly is getting bigger
The piercing can rip and get ugly

Ask my daughter...
her piercing now looks like a giant stretch mark
after she had her baby
:bah:

And also trends change

IMHO John ;)

Last edited:
•••
I need a before photo to make my decision.

Then we need a after photo.

•••
Originally posted by Delete
... If you don't like it you can always take it out.

Is this correct? I always thought that any piercing is permanent.

Teens cherish their freedoms, and resent restrictions ("Influence" by Cialdini). Right now, you are free to choose whether or not to get pierced. Once you decide to get pierced, though, you lose that freedom of choice. At that point, having a smooth, unscarred tummy might look very enticing since it will then be unattainable.

Such is life. :)

•••
Originally posted by armstrong
Is this correct? I always thought that any piercing is permanent.

Teens cherish their freedoms, and resent restrictions ("Influence" by Cialdini). Right now, you are free to choose whether or not to get pierced. Once you decide to get pierced, though, you lose that freedom of choice. At that point, having a smooth, unscarred tummy might look very enticing since it will then be unattainable.

Such is life. :)

Makes perfect sense.

•••
No pierced holes can close up... I don't want it because it's a trend.. I want it because I have wanted it for almost 2 years

•••
I had a 4 guage on my tongue before. When i turned about 19 it got old and took it out. Now I just gotta get rid of all my tattoos :lol:

•••
It took me 16 years to get my ears pierced, and I did it only then because a friend went with me for encouragement :)
Did you say you dropped out of high school? I'm curious as to why if you feel like telling the story.

Cindy

•••
You only live once.. so try what ever won't kill you :p

•••
i say go for it ... piercings are GREAT . i have a septum piercing, tongue gauged to a 6 and ears are gauged to a 2 . and more on the way . im like 1 out of 2 people who have a septum ring in my area so i love when i walk down the street and people look at me funny .. its great

•••
•••
Originally posted by Delete
whats a septum?

What, indeed. Here's a hint - its one letter away from rectum. :p

•••
a septum piercing is a piercing that is between your nostrils on ur nose :) i have attached a picture just so you can see , i am sure you have seen one before

•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
No pierced holes can close up... I don't want it because it's a trend.. I want it because I have wanted it for almost 2 years

If you don't like it because it's a trend, then what do you want it for?

I want it because I wanted it makes no sense :alien:

•••
wow inflames. do you have a hard time breathing with that on? it looks pretty big.

•••
nope no problem at all . but some people who gauged theirs do have problems . mine in a 14 gauge , the lower you go the bigger the thickness of the of the ring itself and the balls . there are some people out there will bigger rings than me some have a 2 gauge and some even a 0 gauge which is fairly a large piece of jewelry not to mention expensive for a good 2 gauge circular barbell you would pay $65-$70

•••
Originally posted by armstrong
What, indeed. Here's a hint - its one letter away from rectum. :p

:laugh: 2 letters :p

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back