Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

To evaluate what about my corn

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

chinaboy

Established Member
Impact
0
A year ago I feel what we cook the corn
www.jpym.com

We Chinese domain names registered domain names for you as maize corn
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I am very lost and confused, I think I this post went over my head!?!?!
 
0
•••
OulZac said:
I am very lost and confused, I think I this post went over my head!?!?!
I second that. Chinaboy, could you please try to re-explain what you are looking for?
 
0
•••
Tho I'm a chinese and tried to convert these statements back into chinese but they still doesn't make sense to me. I assumed you used some online translator to translate chinese words into such an english "statement". If you are not very good at this, you can PM me in chinese and I will translate it for you so everyone understands.

如果你不介意,我可以帮你翻译你想说的话。请你留言到我信箱。

Flora. :xf.love:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I'm a chinese too.....I did not understand what you said......


不明白呀,呵呵!
 
0
•••
are you trying to promote your site here? (I understand your signature though)
 
0
•••
chinaboy said:
A year ago I feel what we cook the corn
www.jpym.com

We Chinese domain names registered domain names for you as maize corn

Come on people!! Chinese? He told you CORN!!! He's talking Spanish!! Maiz is corn in Spanish. Ha!!!
http://www.wordreference.com/es/en/translation.asp?spen=maiz

No, honestly I am kind of lost too. I think it is a translation problem.

Fonzie, by the way, I was getting ready to yell at you. I thought, Chinaboy? Totally uncalled for. But, then I thought, Frank you better check first. Oops, that's his Namepros name!!! Put foot in mouth almost.
Also, I looked at his website. That didn't help!!

"to evaluate what about my corn (maize)" >> I think he is asking us for a domain appraisal on his "corn related" website?

Geez!!!!




Frank



Frank
 
Last edited:
0
•••
If he needs help, I'm sure he can get tons from us. :)

Flora.
 
0
•••
knarfmusik said:
Fonzie, by the way, I was getting ready to yell at you. I thought, Chinaboy? Totally uncalled for. But, then I thought, Frank you better check first. Oops, that's his Namepros name!!! Put foot in mouth almost.
Also, I looked at his website. That didn't help!!

Frank
lol... yeah, it certainly wasn't a racist thing at all...
 
0
•••
corn on the com?
 
0
•••
MissFlora said:
If he needs help, I'm sure he can get tons from us. :)

Flora.

Thanks MissFlora.
谢谢Flora小姐。

I'm Chinese too.
In Chinese,"域名"(Domain Names) sounds like "玉米"(corn),so Chinese domainers address "域名"(Domain Names) as“玉米”(corn).

“域名”和“玉米”在中文中读音相似,所以中国的Domainers称呼“域名”为“玉米”。
 
0
•••
then this makes some sense. Some people from southern china with heavy accent can not even distinguish between 米 and 名.

yumi said:
Thanks MissFlora.
谢谢Flora小姐。

I'm Chinese too.
In Chinese,"域名"(Domain Names) sounds like "玉米"(corn),so Chinese domainers address "域名"(Domain Names) as“玉米”(corn).

“域名”和“玉米”在中文中读音相似,所以中国的Domainers称呼“域名”为“玉米”。
 
0
•••
MissFlora said:
Tho I'm a chinese and tried to convert these statements back into chinese but they still doesn't make sense to me. I assumed you used some online translator to translate chinese words into such an english "statement". If you are not very good at this, you can PM me in chinese and I will translate it for you so everyone understands.

如果你不介意,我可以帮你翻译你想说的话。请你留言到我信箱。

Flora. :xf.love:

I didn't know you speak chinese....
 
0
•••
whats those funny looking square boxes? Is that chinese?
 
0
•••
texasgamer said:
whats those funny looking square boxes? Is that chinese?
Yes.Correct.

In Chinese,"域名"(Domain Names) sounds like "玉米"(corn),so Chinese domainers address "to Register a domain name" as “to cook corn".
 
0
•••
if you don't have the correct fonts, then they become little squares.

this thread becomes pretty fun at this point because of mis-understanding of the sound/tone.

It reminds me of a chinese with a heavy accent, whenever he wanted an apple, everyone of us thought he wanted butt (the rear end) +:) because the sound of apple=butt (in chinese).

texasgamer said:
whats those funny looking square boxes? Is that chinese?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
You mean you guys and gals don't understnd what the OP is saying?!

What are you guys, braindead?! It's as clear as day!

J/K :lol:
 
0
•••
yumi said:
Yes.Correct.

In Chinese,"域名"(Domain Names) sounds like "玉米"(corn),so Chinese domainers address "to Register a domain name" as “to cook corn".


So........ NamePros.... would be something like CornPros???? :yell: ....


Frank
:yell: :)
 
0
•••
no,
"name" does not mean corn, the "name" mean rice instead (ask president bush what Rice mean to him) +:).

knarfmusik said:
So........ NamePros.... would be something like CornPros???? :yell: ....


Frank
:yell: :)
 
0
•••
Thanks MissFlora.
谢谢Flora小姐。

I'm Chinese too.
In Chinese,"域名"(Domain Names) sounds like "玉米"(corn),so Chinese domainers address "域名"(Domain Names) as“玉米”(corn).

Is the meaning of

“域名”和“玉米”在中文中读音相似,所以中国的Domainers称呼“域名”为“玉米”。
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back