NameSilo

domain TipsWeekly.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

markmcw

Established Member
Impact
0
What do you think?... And while I did only buy it half an hour ago, I do know
that it was registered before, but dropped again. Not exactly sure what for,
but I thought it was a cracking domain to go amis! - Of which I don't know if
I should develop or just sell, but I'd love to know what it's worth ATM.

In my eyes there is huge scope in this domain, for the simple fact that it
covers practically everything. To give you a little insperation, I could very
well install WordPress MU and allow people to blog on just about anything.

tech.tipsweekly.com
dog.tipsweekly.com
domain.tipsweekly.com
pet.tipsweekly.com

The list could go on and on! B-)

So what are you thinking now?

Thanks
Mark
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would develop it into a blog with a forum built in!
 
0
•••
Zepia, thanks for the forum idea, I never thought of that!

(Still, what do others think it's worth?) :music:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Developing the domain, even slightly, is ultimately going to make the domain
worth more than it started. However I am still trying to work out what the
best route to take.

Would I be better off selling it, if the price is right. Just stick a blog, with
custom design, and write up a couple of posts, then sell that? (Or continue
building on it?) - Then we have the option I thought about above, with
WordPress MU and almost turning the who idea into something huge!

Even going down one of these routes, and including a forum with it?!

Bearing in mind that I probably don't have as much time as I'd like to invest
into this project. The domain jumped out at me, and I bought it! So please
keep your thoughts coming if you have any, and we'll see what happens.

Thanks
Mark
 
0
•••
Nobody? :(
 
0
•••
I think you should develop it. If you get bored with it you can sell it. Like you said it would fetch more slightly developed anyways.
 
0
•••
CustomX, thanks for the suggestion!

...Anyone else? :D
 
0
•••
:$: :$: :$:
 
0
•••
Still nothing?... :(
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back