domain tinymovie(s).com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveCatchyDomains

Daring to LiveTop Member
Impact
First, as a Newbie to this forum, thank you in advance for your assistance. This past month, I started trying really to pare down my modest collection of domain names, many owned for almost two decades (with the overly exuberant hope of eventually developing them).

Tinymovie.com and tinymovies.com seem to have received the highest traffic of all my domains. The GoDaddy estimated value is around 3K, but I'm questioning whether this should be much higher.
What do you think would be a reasonable price for both domains together (tinymovie.com and timymovies.com)? Also, Ebay appears to be the only site thus far that allows the sale of a combo of domains at one time. Are there any other sites that can do this ( or should I post this question on a different forum)?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The purpose isn't clear, what exactly is a tiny movie? Unusual. Regardless, cute brand, with scope in some capacity I believe. As a package: Mid / high hundreds. IMO

Welcome to NamePros

•••
My thought was sharing of video clips of newborns and their first few years. Another thought was a tiny dog movie sharing site. Admittedly, I was surprised that the listings had received quite a few views. Maybe I was putting too much weight on that for valuation purposes. Thanks for the keen perspective.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back