domain TimeVital.com - value?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Art And Nature

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Possible end user value and reseller value of TimeVital.com? What do you think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks like something that could be used in healthcare or retirement business. I'd say x,xxx to the right end user, maybe even low xxx in the reseller market.

•••
Looks like something that could be used in healthcare or retirement business. I'd say x,xxx to the right end user, maybe even low xxx in the reseller market.

Does everyone else agree?

•••
Worthless can't see an end user, would need to pay me at least $20 to take it.

•••
Worthless can't see an end user, would need to pay me at least $20 to take it.

Well, that's rude. You are allowed to say you think the domain is worthless, but saying that you would also need to be paid for taking it is really rude.

I mean, it's a two words domain, and the meaning of those words is related. It's not like I registered a long domain smashing my head on the keyboard!

•••
Last edited:
•••
This domain is like a worse version of terms like Time Sensitive or Time Critical. It is not terrible, but at the same time I doubt a buyer is going to come along either.

Brad

•••
Hi, I like the name. I think it has something of a ring to it, and looks good too. How did you envisage it being used?

•••
Hi, I like the name. I think it has something of a ring to it, and looks good too. How did you envisage it being used?

A lot of things: a social network (family memories, for example) / hospital / healthcare / retirement fund / retirement house, company name in tech/green or even gaming businesses...

•••
Personally? I would go for a retirement fund/house.

•••
Maybe medical, but I'm not sure retired people want or need reminders that time is vital :xf.smile:
I think it's quite a dynamic name. The first thing I thought was a sports brandable type thing.

Good luck (y)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back