domains Timely domain sale as WashYourHands.com sells for $17,500

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Wash your hands is something everyone should have been doing long before the Covid-19 pandemic. But now the call to action is everywhere and the domain name registered in 1998 has sold for $17,500. The domain name was owned for many years by an organization called Learning Plus. Ownership not updated yet, parked […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for sharing. One thing I've really learned about domaining through this virus situation is the importance of diversification. A highly diversified portfolio covering many different industries and niches will catch a lot more opportunities and trends.

Last edited:
•••
One thing I've really learned about domaining through this virus situation is the importance of diversification. A highly diversified portfolio covering many different industries and niches will catch a lot more opportunities and trends.
I think that this is a really important point. I think we all tend to from time to time get on a roll and get a lot of similar structure or niche names, but just as with conventional investment, most of the time diversification helps (not so much this market correction :xf.frown:) I think same holds true in domain name investing. While specializing on what you know is good, so is having a diversified portfolio, as you say.
Bob

Last edited:
•••
That's a lucky day for the owner

•••
•••
•••
OK, it has been at Sedo. Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for sharing. One thing I've really learned about domaining through this virus situation is the importance of diversification. A highly diversified portfolio covering many different industries and niches will catch a lot more opportunities and trends.
This is very true. I am trying to make a diverfied portfolio now.

•••
Great post. Shows the importance of portfolio diversification for sure. Will learn and implement more.

•••
It took a long time for the sale it was registered in 1998.

•••
Inspired by the. com sale, registered the .de

Cheers
Corey

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back