Status
Not open for further replies.

ShenleyAvenue

Established Member
Impact
Tick.com

Reg: Fasthosts
Payment: Escrow

Rare four-letter dictionary word, which would make a FAB new brand.

Tick.net & Tick.co.uk domains are also available, as are two UK-registered trade marks for the word "tick" and superb (even if I say so myself!) accompanying logo.

In much of the English-speaking world the word "tick" is synonymous with the ubiquitous tick symbol (aka a check mark) and with time measurement.

I'm just trying to put the feelers out at this stage but I hope/think that six figures is possible.

Cheers!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Am getting quite a few price requests but no offers, strange!!

Outside the US, the term "tick" is MOST typically associated with being:
  • the tick symbol (aka the check mark)
  • a measurement of time
  • a movement in stock investments
  • a movement in betting exchanges
  • the description of Nike's logo
Over and out!

•••
Am getting quite a few price requests but no offers, strange!!

Outside the US, the term "tick" is MOST typically associated with being:
  • the tick symbol (aka the check mark)
  • a measurement of time
  • a movement in stock investments
  • a movement in betting exchanges
  • the description of Nike's logo
Over and out!
I sent you a pm.

•••
Ticks are small arachnids, part of the order Parasitiformes. Along with mites, they constitute the subclass Acari. Ticks are ectoparasites, living by feeding on the blood of mammals, birds, and sometimes reptiles and amphibians. Wikipedia

•••
This is the first thing that came to mind, I think this hurts you from a branding point of view from certain buyers, but it is still an outstanding name, as you pointed out has many uses.

I would have though during the short domain revolution in late 2015 was probably the best time to sell this domain, and you should have yielded many offers that time.

If you are truly interested in selling you need to establish what you are willing to sell for, in order to have successful negotiations.

A single buyer can be the right buyer, and you don't want to tick them off buy playing I want more games.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back