NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Durfer

Wesley SweatmanTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My first impression is registration fee. Can you tell us a little bit more about the domain name?

•••
just caught it on expired domains, had some backlinks, its a woman's name with the number 7. Has made 5c in two weeks parked at sedo.

•••
•••
4 character domains ("LLLL") are the equivalent of junk bonds. Thus the usual value is from $1 ~ $2,400 or more. A typical example of what one is worth would be: I know somebody who would pay $2,400 for a LLLN, so I offer to buy it for $100. Even if the sellers wants to make, say $500, I am still going to come out ahead. The ideal situation of course is when I both, hold that domain and know the buyer. But unfortunately, the usual situation is to be holding one or several 4L domain names in hopes a 'good' buyer comes along, but it usually never does unless I pay to have them auctioned and/or promote them.

Regards,

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back