Dynadot

Three Letter/# .com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Are .com's that are a combination of letters and numbers with three total, IE: 08z.com, 46g.com, 7yh.com, worth anything? I know a few that have expired, and am not sure if they are worth anything more than reg fee.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes they are worth something recent 3 CHARACTER sales include H2H.com $350 3f3.com $399 on EBAY lln have gone from $36 to $350 LLN is highest value.

•••
yes. I'd say the least amount 1 of them is worth is $20 =]

•••
value of everything in .com goes up everyday

stuff is getting more rare and hard to find

•••
Good Question!

Equity78 and I have quietly been working on a new project to provide helpful info regarding 3 character, 3 letter and 3 number domains--and our site might be of help to you and your inquiry. We haven't officially launched our site yet, but I welcome you to visit www.3character.com

In relation to this thread, just this evening we finished a comprehensive "recent sales" digest of all 3 character domain sales from July, 2002 to May, 2005. Most of our sales info came from Afternic, but starting from here on out we're going to try to update all future sales from all venues.

Reference: www.3character.com/recentsales.html

Over the last three years there have been quite a few high dollar sales of 3 character domains (character = a mixture of letters and numbers). Typically 3-letter and 3-number domains are higher in average sales value, but 3 character domains are picking up and growing quickly.

Thanks and I hope this helps,
Zesty

•••
•••
Okay cool, thanks for the help everyone! :)

•••
wow Zesty you got some good sales there congrates you deserve the best sales,
always so helpful and willing to teach everyone, i remember when i was a newbee not to long ago and you helped answer so many question , im glad to see your success.
your continually always there for everyone thankyou
Paul

•••
I could not have found a better partner for this project.

•••
integrity and friendship seem to be a great wealth in this business than success is bound to follow.

•••