Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Three dot coms

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bushidoho

Account Closed
Impact
0
I have three domains for appraisal.

**NAMES REMOVED**

I'd like to hear an estimate for both domain reseller and end user.

Please, refer to the domains as domain 1, 2 and 3, as I'd like to delete the names out of this thread afterwarths :).

Thank you
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
All regfee.. IMO
Good Luck
 
0
•••
Estibot calculates 700 USD on domain 1, I think you can get 3 figures at end user. You should try and get in touch with worlds biggest zinc producers, I think the biggest of them are located in Australia, US and India (my father was a zinc producer, so I kind of know what I'm talking about)

For nr 2 and 3 I wouldn't really know, I personally find nr 2 is better since I know some people that've actually been there. But I wouldn't say register fee, should both be at least low 3 figures.
 
0
•••
These are all reg fee. Grace delete if possible. IMO.

Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that this is a FREE appraisal. This is a guess at quick flip resale value not an unrealistic end-user price. Often times my appraisals are rushed, too low, or too high. Sometimes my advice is totally wrong and occasionally downright dumb. If the post stamp is after 5:00pm EST, the chances are even greater that inaccuracies will occur due to blood alcohol levels.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back