Dynadot

Thread continued

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
First of all i am writing here as that thread is not open anymore.

1) I did not say sorry to save my face ( as someone mentioned like that ).
I said sorry because as a professional i should have not used that kind of language. It's not my education and also i dont support abusive language and all.

2) I also regret using only 1 word 'muslim' . It's not that i hate muslims and all. I do hold many muslim domain names myself and the place from where i did my engineering was muslim majority place where most of my classmates and teachers were Muslims. I have lot of muslim friend as well.
In the past something has happened which have given us some very bad moments and sadful times in India due to communal riots once . Part of my heart was having that hatred for radical muslims who harassed and killed us just because we are hindus and non believers in their language. This time when this guy reached out to my family member and start threatening them and made them afraid that past hatred came out. What added more to my bad language was him being a Pakistani. You see Pakistan has always bleed my country and is still dividing my country.
So i cannot treat that Pakistani citizen with love who is threatening my family members.

3) i respect allah and believe in humanitarian teachings of Sufism , sunnism , shia etc but i do not admire Wahhabism. Most of Pakistan is being brainwashed from the good teachings of islam and is being going towards hard radical Wahhabism so when my family member called me and told me on phone while crying that i am going to jail it angered me.

This person has no business whatsoever to contact my family even if i have a dispute with anyone in world. Even the person with whom i have dispute says that he is not responsible or kept in loop for any actions of broker ( whatsoever) in contacting any of my family member , then it made me more angry.

4) you see forefathers of Pakistanis burnt our temples , looted our country so you cannot expect me to hug him when he is contacting my family members for no reason without the instructions of anyone.

5) when i am angry i cannot use sugar coated words . I know this is not good behaviour and it will cause and have caused loss to me but this is how i am . I will try to change but in this case i was not able to use sugar coated words so whatever came in my heart it went out through words.

6) someone says no one will do business with me. Let me tell him that in today's world driving force for 90% of businessman is money. If someone is not ready to do business with me then it's ok. no problem. And also from now on i will focus more on getting end user sales . And i guess 99% of domainers are not end users. If they are thinking from where will i get domains to sell to end users then for their information lot of good domains are listed on marketplaces where anyone can pay and buy them . I will use this approach. I will buy them first on some other friends name with his approval and will sell it to end user. If still those ppl who don't like are able to stop sale of domain to me then they are welcome to try .

7) Someone also mentioned that he has already blocked me . May i ask him if you have already blocked me long time ago then how are you still able to see my posts and comment on them.

8) I am not against whole of Pakistan. P4pakao ,a youtube channel is my fav and only subscribed youtube channel. But i still hate that Pakistan and bunch of Pakistanis who bomb our country and kill our countrymen and soldiers. These radical Pakistanis even mutilate the bodies of our soldier so i saw this guy also from that lens and all those bad words came out for whole community which should have only been for this guy ,not all of Pakistan.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is contacting family members among domainers allowed in domaining to settle scores. I hereby ask all so called successful domainers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back