IT.COM

This the best Backorders 2020 ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No? Misleading

free or not, Catched doesnt catch dot com

DropCatch SnapNames
is the way to go.

Last edited:
•••
its a new backorder service so you can't say the best yet, but they are doing great job getting .io and other cctlds, i got with them 4 good io domains when park and DD couldn't get them, and today i am in a backorder auction there.
you have to signup in the registrar "Edomains.com icann accredited" where you can control your domains, they offer free whois privacy the customer service is quick enough to solve some unexpected issues.
so in conclusion after like 2 months with them everything is going well and promising.

Last edited:
•••
its a new backorder service so you can't say the best yet, but they are doing great job getting .io and other cctlds, i got with them 4 good io domains when park and DD couldn't get them, and today i am in a backorder auction there.
you have to signup in the registrar "Edomains.com icann accredited" where you can control your domains, they offer free whois privacy the customer service is quick enough to solve some unexpected issues.
so in conclusion after like 2 months with them everything is going well and promising.

¿ www.edomains.com is a register for www.catched.com ?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back