Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

This might sound crazy...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill36

Established Member
Impact
201
Ok well u all read the title that is why you looked at this post lol , but lets get to business. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to buy me a vb liscense and i will work for you. Like do anything you need which dosent use money ( that is why i cant buy my own vb lisence) like i could do anything you need. Like advertise your site on my site on anyone elses site do it for 24 hours a day. I dunno just anything. If anyone can do this or no of someone that can do this please let me no ASAP!!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Why not work with a free forum software service, such as phpBB, until you can save enough and upgrade? Just a thought! ;)
 
0
•••
ApeXX said:
Why not work with a free forum software service, such as phpBB, until you can save enough and upgrade? Just a thought! ;)


Well yes i am trying that now, but a couple of problems i have ads but i dont have any members that come back to my site so i get no clicks. So i have no money. Trust me i have tried saving money. i use phpbb
 
0
•••
If you're site isn't a success, there is no reason to use Vbulletin as it's the most expensive and best forum software. Yes, some users prefer vbulletin, but I think so long as your forum is interesting without the vbulletin, you won't need it. I don't think there are many opportunities to work for vbulletin license, but if I were you, i'd try to contact forum posting services like Wiredflame and Forumelves. I hope this help you a bit even.
 
0
•••
What is wiredflame? i never heard of them
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back