Dynadot

This is what happens when society doesn't give a f$c% about anything but themselves

NameSilo
Watch

En

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
eff2412060f62c0a2a1a1842d2bd7e64.jpg

http://www.worldwildlife.org/pages/which-everyday-products-contain-palm-oil

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Not sure how to put this....
it seems as though you could give a f^^k about anyone but yourself as well, or else you wouldn't have created such an aggressive thread without warning people of the imagery. Nor did you offer any plan of action to deal with this situation.
So what is your plan to stop being an asshole yourself, or are you just posting this to stir shit up?
For instance, you link a story of a murder by car, but are you going to drive any differently tmrw?

Last edited:
•••
it seems as though you could give a f^^k about anyone but yourself as well, or else you wouldn't have created such an aggressive thread without warning people of the imagery. Nor did you offer any plan of action to deal with this situation.
So what is your plan to stop being an a*hole yourself, or are you just posting this to stir sh*t up?
For instance, you link a story of a murder by car, but are you going to drive any differently tmrw?
The link provides the list of products that 99% of you are using, without caring one single bit.

There is no way to nicely put what is happening out there. Especially when society does not care enough to do something about it.

I am still questioning why it even exists in the first place!?

I would rather live on a planet where none of these things exist, however I have to, due to others not caring enough.

I am a slave to what is happening because I cannot ignore it.

It's not as if people don't already know that racing on roads is dangerous! What more can we do?

Last edited:
•••
So what is your plan to stop being an a*hole yourself, or are you just posting this to stir sh*t up?
I get what you are saying but who knows how to solve it?

Will things get better one day?

Should we be allowed to choose to ignore these things that we ourselves are causing?

•••
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-38759352

Following the verdict, Ms Shamim's father, Shamim Khan criticised both drivers' "arrogance" and said: "I ask them, what gives you the right to put lives in danger through your driving?

"Such unbelievable arrogance."

Farid Reza fell to his knees and begged the forgiveness of Ms Shamim's family after being found guilty of causing her death by dangerous driving

He was also found injuring one of five children who were in his car when it hit Ms Shamim and crashed into a double-decker bus.

•••
Hey En sorry my post was so aggressive itself, having a bad day today and I didn't think I'd be opening such a graphic image by clicking your thread.

So here is a thought for you- if you truly know what the problem is then you automatically know what the solution is. That seems logical enough, doesn't it? After all, how can someone say they have an answer to a problem without fully understanding their own relationship to the problem?

So what is the fundamental problem here?
Are other people really the problem or is this an issue that each of us individually needs to address?
I'm wondering why do you have so much passion for this subject if your footprint is so small and your conscious so clean? Shouldn't people like you (I can't believe I just used that phrase) be mentally free of the struggles of others? Isn't that largely why you choose to act and consume the way you do?
these are not rhetorical questions, I'm truly curious too about what the problem exactly is.

Last edited:
•••
•••
This thread will be for people to find their own path. Thank you for your understanding.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Lamb is a young, innocent and gentle, infant sheep, exploited by mentally ill sick parasitic human beings, not out of necessity, but for their own cruel heartless supremacist selfish enjoyment.

Unfortunately, due to the large majority numbers of these humans, it is considered to be normal practice on planet Earth.

https://www.care2.com/causes/our-first-look-inside-a-lamb-slaughterhouse-is-a-nightmare.html

This-newborn-lamb-was-left-in-a-dirty-trash-can.jpg

Thanks to the work of undercover investigators we’ve seen what happens behind closed doors of slaughterhouses that raise and kill cows, pigs and chickens. Now we’re getting a first-ever look inside of a lamb slaughterhouse, and it’s every bit as horrifying as you would expect.

The shocking undercover footage, which was just released by Compassion Over Killing (COK), has brought to light the heartbreaking treatment of lambs at a plant in Dixon, Calif., owned by Superior Farms, which is the largest lamb producer in the U.S.

Sadly, the usual cruel treatment of animals was exposed, including lambs being violently handled, needlessly shocked by workers, bitten by a herding dog, and left like literal trash.

Unfortunately, it’s not just the demand for meat that’s perpetuating this cruelty. Lamb parts from this company are also sold to others to make products including UGG boots and dog treats.

COK has since turned its evidence over to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which can shut this plant down, and is calling on major retailers, including Walmart and Kroger, to stop buying products from Superior Farms, which are sold under brand names including Superior Farms, Farmer’s Mark, Cascade Creek, and Sabor a Rancho. More importantly, COK is urging people to help end the suffering found in all slaughterhouses now by choosing from a wide array of available alternatives to animal products.

“Time and again, Compassion Over Killing’s investigations have shed light on egregious abuse kept hidden behind the closed doors of factory farms, showing that cruelty is standard practice in the meat industry,” said Erica Meier, Executive Director of COK. “As we captured on camera inside Superior Farms, consumers can now see what these gentle lambs are forced to endure in their final days. The best way we can help lambs and all animals is to leave them off our plates.”

For more on this investigation and ways to help, visit Compassion Over Killing/Superior Farms.

The-pelts-of-lambs-that-become-products-like-UGGs-boots.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Probably shouldn't have read this thread at lunchtime!

•••
https://thewire.in/106604/trading-in-extinction-pet-trade-killing-animal-species/

Trading in Extinction: Is Pet Trade Killing off Animal Species?

"On visiting a zoo or pet shop, you may expect that the reptiles and amphibians on show are bred in captivity, but many of these animals may have been imported live."

"92% of the 500,000 live animal shipments between 2000-2006 to the US (that’s 1,480,000,000 animals) were for the pet trade"

bird.jpg

petturtles1.jpg

•••
egg-800x400.png

This is where eggs come from:

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back