IT.COM

discuss This is going to be the question of the month.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnn

WeSellName.comTop Member
Impact
Should Spammer just buy the Forum so He/She can spam and ignores all the rules?

What do you think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What do you think?
The only forums that can be purchased by a spammer are forums that are not worth spamming (or their salt).

So we can conclude that NamePros is safe, and so are we. :)

•••
•••
•••
Bravo and his team wrote a long poem, typically one derived from ancient oral tradition, narrating the deeds and adventures of heroic or legendary figures or the past history of a nation.

•••
The only forums that can be purchased by a spammer are forums that are not worth spamming (or their salt).

So it's safe to conclude that NamePros is safe, and so are we. :)

So he/she will buy a worthless forum for the sake of free spamming and he/she will go to other forums to spam his/her forum.

•••
he/she will go to other forums to spam his/her forum.
upload_2021-7-3_21-5-16.png

•••

What do you think?
The circle is hard to break

•••
•••
•••
Still I didn't get what we are talking about :ROFL:

•••
johnn bonus points for not mentioning names.

maintains class. The goodness ends here tho

Since “spam” is a word used to label those with whom you disagree with product or views.

I compare with labeling people you disagree Politically, here in the U.S, “racist”.
But back to spam. —
There are applicable uses of “spam”, yes.

My problem is, i mostly disagree with your assertion /view on what constitutes “spam”

Also, @LoodeX why the dislike?
Johnn has a wife. Why dislike, asking her?
“Happy wife is a happy life.”

Samer

Last edited:
•••
•••
Some maps come and go. Some maps are going to be here forever. Imo

•••
Imagine Maps sent an email to announce the purchase of the dead forum and did not forget to spam in the email about the stupid promotion 50 cents off for the purchase during the July 4th.

•••

What do you think?

Lol, I mean isn't that why acquisitions happen? So the acquirer can spam their own products/services/beliefs to a new audience. I think they call it synergy. ;)

•••
isn't that why acquisitions happen? So the acquirer can spam their own products/services/beliefs to a new audience
Not always.

Some people/companies care about improving the status quo and enjoy creating things toward that goal. For them, money is a tool to do that and not the primary objective.

It may be rare, but it exists.

Spamming isn’t necessary in any case, and it frustrates a lot of people. Spam is a regression, not an improvement.

But the definition of spam varies widely. :xf.cool:

•••
Thank Goodness there is a less salty one and has a lot a positive reviews:

spam.png

•••
Just an interesting thread that is mysterious, informative, senseless at times.

Spam is only what I say it is and what google says it is.

•••
Thank Goodness there is a less salty one and has a lot a positive reviews:

Show attachment 194613

The word spam, as we use for unsolicited email, is actually based on SPAM the processed ham. Both not healthy with little nutritional value for mind and body :)

Last edited:
•••
The word spam, as we use for unsolicited email, is actually based on SPAM the processed ham. Both not healthy with little nutritional value for mind and body :)
But hey what if you mix it with healthy vegetables and Good "deals"? Does it bring balance to the force?

•••
1 spam - ok
2 spams may be ok
3 spams not ok
4 or more spams - mental problem

•••
But hey what if you mix it with healthy vegetables and Good "deals"? Does it bring balance to the force?

Some may try to add lemons but that doesn't make it any better.

Last edited:
•••
Imagine Maps sent an email to announce the purchase of the dead forum and did not forget to spam in the email about the stupid promotion 50 cents off for the purchase during the July 4th.

Sounds like updating email filters could solve your problem and or stopping interacting with the said company. NP is a helpful community and no one needs or wants to observe your suffering but if you continue still then it is safe to assume your codger self enjoys the attention it brings. Stay sane, there is plenty of crazy to avoid.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back