Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Third level .name

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

duskdawn

Established Member
Impact
35
Found an interesting third level .name available
forum.domain.name

Acturally you can reg any third level domains under "domain.name". And buy.domain.name is a set up website.

Anyone regged a third level .name for fun? :p
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I know one famous online internet marketer who registered a .name. But nah,
I passed the thought of getting my own.
 
0
•••
i concider that pointless... its just like a sub and who realy wants on of those?
 
0
•••
I think its pointless :imho:
 
0
•••
Third level domain names can be registered? Where? Though I don't really see the value of those, they're just subdomains.
 
0
•••
Momo said:
Third level domain names can be registered? Where? Though I don't really see the value of those, they're just subdomains.

Exclusive to .name registry, like you can register yourfirstname.lastname.name
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back