IT.COM

humor Things That Make You Go HMMMM!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I was sitting in front of my laptop today at StarBucks (as usual) getting some routine work done when it struck me in the head like a ton of bricks. Today has been full of things that just made me go, Hmmmmm! Really? Did that just happen? Is that real? Why?

So I figured I would toss a post up in the beak room here and share a few things that made me go Hmmmm, today.

#1 on the list: Auto / home / life Insurance company's that don't require a drivers license to get auto insurance and approve you no matter what (Even if not a legal resident). (Photo)
27751_5055d6b13028e0e65abcc95b4e90575f.png

#2 on the list: Why didn't I shave today? (Photo)
27752_2e9beb5b1907b6bb93e14c06497cc476.png

#3 on the List: When you get a group join request from someone that's a member of 850+ groups already. I wonder what their intentions are? (No Photo)

#4 on the list: When someone automatically adds you to their group without asking you first. Really? (No Photo)

#5 on the list: When you realize that the person you have been dealing with for the last 60 days trying to close a deal isn't really the decision maker like they lead you to believe and now you have to start all over again from scratch with the next person up the ladder. Blah! (No Photo)

The day is still young, That's just from 5am to 10:30pm so far. ;)

Attachments

• insurance.png
    insurance.png
    335.8 KB · Views: 54
  • hmmmm.png
    hmmmm.png
    254.4 KB · Views: 59
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back