NameSilo

domain TheTrigger.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

samvira

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello, I'm very new to the domain buying "industry". I just came over the domain TheTrigger.org and wonder if it's worth anything.

Thanks for all your answers.

Regards

Samvira
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Probably RegFee on this one. You need to try and stick to .com and (maybe) .net until you get used to what to buy a bit I think. I was making the same mistakes as well. TheTrigger isn't really anything I see an end user crying out for even in .com. It's the kind of thing that might fetch low $xx on Bido or somewhere if it was .com. In .org, I'm going to say RegFee.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back