Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain THEPOWEROFCHRIST.ORG

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SirDrago

NAME JEDITop Member
Impact
8,941
Creation Date: 9-26-2007
In the past year this Domain has received offers in the low $x,xxx

I would appreciate any and all appraisals.
Thank you.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump..

Anyone?
 
0
•••
You should have accepted that offer. It's worth nothing to anywhere here.
Only a church ministry or Individual(Christian) would want this and it all depends on what they are willing to pay.

I only see two values:

1. Less than reg fee to the general public
2. Or xxx to an enduser...If you happen to get another offer for x,xxx run with it...
 
3
•••
I would pay $30 for that domain name. So if you get high offers like that take them. If you didn't get that offer then accept mine lol.
 
0
•••
I could see the domain being used for a humor web site. If somebody wants it badly enough they will pay. It's a very long domain name though.
 
1
•••
I would pay $30 for that domain name. So if you get high offers like that take them. If you didn't get that offer then accept mine lol.

The offer was for $1,300 and it was their 2nd attempt to purchase it.
I can't figure out if it's a end-user or a religious organization. Either way thank you for your offer but if I could get them to $1,500 I will let it go.
 
0
•••
The offer was for $1,300 and it was their 2nd attempt to purchase it.
I can't figure out if it's a end-user or a religious organization. Either way thank you for your offer but if I could get them to $1,500 I will let it go.
I don't blame you, I was serious but also know that you don't want to give it away for almost free or $30. You should sell quickly to that end user or organization. I hope you can use the funds for a ministry. I also own some Christian domains want to know ask. Thanks, Dan
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back