domain TheNokiaSite.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ericsson

VIP Member
Impact
8
Please appraise :) It gets about 200 visits a day, and about 9-15 thousand hits day. Please appraise the site not just the domain.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Not bad! ^_^ I'm gonna guess there may be some TM issues, and for some reason, 9-15 thousand hits per day and you only have 722 threads, and most members online ever was 20... and there's only 7 on the site right now.

Sorry, but only low-mid $xx on this, WITH site... I don't see much value in these forums, which need some more time to mature.
 
0
•••
I'd be very worried about TM issues and a UDRP claim. Somewhere in $xx at best.

Good luck,

Robin
 
0
•••
Big TM issues with Nokia, you won't get anything for it.Sorry
 
0
•••
Possible TM issues, I'd be careful registering such domain.
 
0
•••
TheTMLawsuitIsImminent.com

$0
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back