Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.com thenewcod.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

smathiss11

Established Member
Impact
0
thenewcod.com needs to be sold!

Hello, I own the domian thenewcod.com and I am looking to sell this domain to a new owner for only $9.99

This website can be found easily, as it has great keywords. You could easily make some extra money by developing this website, and making it a new rumor mill for the next call of duty video game. With multiple appraisals stating this domain is worth over $250, I think that it is a steal for the new price of only $9.99

If you are interested, please reply with "sold" below, and then send me a pm and I will tell you may paypal email. You will send me payment, and I will push it to you via GoDaddy.

The domain does not expire until next march.

Thanks!

(Price reduced from $19.99)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Price reduced to $9.99
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back