Dynadot

discuss Theme.Domains.......Pizza

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
Yes...I just finished hand registering Theme.Domains. Why? A lot like an instructional title to a book or a muanual, Theme.Domains explains what's behind the web curtain.

As far as new gTLD's are concerned, each and everyone is a theme. Anyone have any .pizza theme domains?

A friend of mine owns Ynot Pizza here in Virginia Beach, and I bought Ynot.Pizza to give to him. btw, Ynot spelled backwards is Tony, thus the name of Tony's pizza business. Tony probably has the most successful pizza business in Coastal Virginia. I believe he has 7 or 8 different locations and he and his brother are killing it! Dominoes....eat your heart out:xf.grin: It's been a couple of weeks ago that I met with Tony and his brother, and transferred Ynot.Pizza to him. Like pretty much everyone I talk to about theme domains, they didn't have a clue, but I can assure you, when they realized Ynot.Pizza was essentially the same as YnotPizza.com, they thought it was pretty damn cool.

Just like with the .golf theme domains, there's a HUGE Pizza Expo in Vegas each year with hundreds of exhibitors seen here; https://www.pizzaexpo.com/

I've now registered about a dozen .Pizza names in order to exploit this opportunity. Here are a few of my names: Coastal.Pizza, Earthquake.Pizza, Penny.Pizza and Godfatha.Pizza.

Anyone else tried their "hand" at this? Would like to discuss, no arguing or Whining!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Pretty nice of you to register a name and give it away.
I'm not here to argue or whine as I did invest in ngtld names.
But after reading your post when you said that " like pretty much everyone I talk to about theme domains,they didn't have a clue" would confirm that the average Joe and even businesses are not familiar with ngtld names.
Am I reading this right? Is this correct?

•••
Pretty nice of you to register a name and give it away.
I'm not here to argue or whine as I did invest in ngtld names.
But after reading your post when you said that " like pretty much everyone I talk to about theme domains,they didn't have a clue" would confirm that the average Joe and even businesses are not familiar with ngtld names.
Am I reading this right? Is this correct?[/QUOTE

Thanks...I only paid 6.88 for the name Ynot.Pizza, so giving it away was no big deal. Giveaways like this are a way for me to get in front of end users who may become buyers, investors or domain friends. Herein lies the opportunity that most domainers neither see or understand. In my mind, it's nTLD marketing 101.

As you can see, I'm a pretty confident guy who believes in what I'm selling. It's when I realized, if a business owner had the choice to buy the domain Ynot.Pizza vs. YnotPizza.com in 1985 when the first .com originated, the business owner would have chosen Ynot.Pizza 100% of the time. I shouldn't have to explain why, but if you need an explanation I'll be happy to accommodate. Thanks again.

•••
•••
I have Discount.Pizza
Not sure if Discount.Pizza is good for a restaurant name, but it might be real good for an online presence where wholesale pizza can be sold. A former partner of mines last name is Zontini, and his first name is Tony (not the owner of Ynot Pizza), but i like the name Zontini enough for a pizza restaurant, I may buy the domain name for my .Pizza portfolio. It's all about the Name.Game!

Thanks

•••
I got yesterday my first .pizza name, weed.pizza, very happy with this name.
Looks like an actual product which can be sold online :)

•••
Good one Marek...deserves to be on display at the Pizza Expo in Vegas. I have a dozen .pizza names in my portfolio that deserve to be there too. Here are a few;

Coastal.pizza
Bulldog.pizza
Penny.pizza
Damn.pizza

Good Luck!

•••
online.pizza ... quite interesting domain for the owner

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back